My favorite pizza.

About a year ago, I couldn't say what I can now: I love to cook! As a result of searching out healthier ways to cook dishes I love, I've been creating in the kitchen. Something I've never done.

Because we love pizza but don't eat anything white - as in white flour, white pasta, white bread, etc. - I began making unleavened bread from scratch. From there, an array of dishes came. One being my new favorite pizza.

I don't know the exact measurements because I change this pizza every time. Today it happened to be absolutely amazing (but at least I remember what I did)!

First, I make the dough. Three ingredients is all you need: 100% Whole Wheat flour, EVOO, and water. Simple enough.

Start with 2 cups of flour, 1 tbs of EVOO, and add water until you get the proper consistency. If it feels too sticky just add a little flour.
Then, roll it out. For extra taste, add some garlic salt =)

Then comes the best part...the toppings. Here's what I've used in my pizzas:
  • Spinach
  • Tomato sauce
  • Cheddar cheese
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Sundried tomatoes
  • Fresh onion
  • Fresh garlic
  • Mushrooms
  • Broccoli
I'm sure there's more, just add the ingredients you love (and that are healthy), bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment