I often get asked what supplements I use. I don't get paid to promote a brand (although I wish I did), but I use the products that I've researched and think are best for my body based on ingredients, methods of manufacturing and quality.
Here's a quick rundown of what I purchase for my husband and I:
- Multivitamin for her: Garden of Life Raw One for Women
- Multivitamin for him: New Chapter Every Man (he likes to take more than one a day)
- Fish Oil: New Chapter WholeMega (they use the ENTIRE salmon, naturally providing Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9)
- Calcium: New Chapter Bone Strength (This calcium is by far the best. It is from a plant source and not limestone, which is found the most common source)
- Joint Care: Garden of Life Wobenzym or Zyflammend (I vary between both, but it's easier for me to take Zyflammend because it doesn't need to be on an empty stomach)