I'm an official health nut!

I haven't really blogged in a while because I've had so much to say so I've said nothing at all. For the past 5 years, I've been studying holistic nutrition at my own pace. I've read medical journals, peer reviews, books, articles, watched documentaries, videos by naturopathy doctors, etc.

As a result, I have slowly been moving toward vegetarianism and complete holistic living. That's where this blog comes into play. This blog will be primarily focused on my passion for nutrition and holistic living and findings.

There's so much to write about that I don't know where to start.

For now, I'll leave you with this recommendation: "Food, Inc." About 2 months ago, I was introduced to this documentary which confirmed many of the things I had been studying over the years and I'd love for you to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment