- Organic potatoes - red is the preferred but I've tried this on all types and it still tastes amazing! (this is on the list of high pesticides if not organic)
- Rosemary (fresh or dried)
- Garlic Salt (optional)
- Italian Seasoning (I use the Publix brand)
- Oregano (fresh or dried)
- Turkish Seasoning (I buy this at Penzey's Spices...it's amazing but optional)
- Garlic - fresh (2x any other ingredient)
When I made it yesterday, I used 3 small red potatoes and 1 large russett potato.
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Chop up the potatoes in 1/4-1/2 inch slices (or whatever size you want) and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the garlic finely and add it to the potatoes. I used an entire head, but use it as you like (I love garlic!).
- Add EVOO to get the mixture going
- Then start adding the seasoning as you choose (I just eye it)
- Use at least 1 1/2 tbsp of rosemary (hence Rosemary Potatoes)
- Use your hands to mix the potatoes and make sure the seasoning applies (the EVOO acts like the glue)
8. Place the potatoes on a flat cooking sheet and place in oven
9. Bake for 45 minutes
Enjoy with ketchup (one without High Fructose Corn Syrup =))