Rosemary Potatoes.

I started making Rosemary Potatoes about a month ago and I'm hooked. They're so delicious that I wanted to share it with my readers!

Ingredients:

  • Organic potatoes - red is the preferred but I've tried this on all types and it still tastes amazing! (this is on the list of high pesticides if not organic)
  • Rosemary (fresh or dried)
  • Garlic Salt (optional)
  • Italian Seasoning (I use the Publix brand)
  • Oregano (fresh or dried)
  • Turkish Seasoning (I buy this at Penzey's Spices...it's amazing but optional)
  • Garlic - fresh (2x any other ingredient)
  • EVOO

When I made it yesterday, I used 3 small red potatoes and 1 large russett potato.
  1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. 
  2. Chop up the potatoes in 1/4-1/2 inch slices (or whatever size you want) and place them in a large mixing bowl.
  3. Chop the garlic finely and add it to the potatoes. I used an entire head, but use it as you like (I love garlic!).
  4. Add EVOO to get the mixture going
  5. Then start adding the seasoning as you choose (I just eye it)
  6. Use at least 1 1/2 tbsp of rosemary (hence Rosemary Potatoes)
  7. Use your hands to mix the potatoes and make sure the seasoning applies (the EVOO acts like the glue)


      8.   Place the potatoes on a flat cooking sheet and place in oven


      9.   Bake for 45 minutes

Enjoy with ketchup (one without High Fructose Corn Syrup =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment