Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm a huge fan of chocolate and I love cookies. In fact, my nickname in college was "Cookie Monster". I love me some good cookies. Here's my chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's basically Nestle's recipe but tweaked with my ingredients =)

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/4 cups - 100% whole wheat flour
  • 1 tsp - baking soda (without aluminum)
  • 1 tsp - Himalayan or sea salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks - softened) - Smart Balance extra virgen olive oil butter (non-hydrogenated and no trans fat)
  • 1 1/2 cups - Florida Crystals Organic Cane Sugar
  • 1 tsp - pure vanilla (make sure there's nothing else in the vanilla)
  • 2 - eggs
  • 2 cups - chocolate chip morsels (I don't measure this one...lol)
  • (optional) 1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat to 375°F. Combine it all and drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets or pan.

Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes and enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment