I made soap!

My hubby got me a great gift for my birthday this year: a soap making class for both of us! We didn't use it until last week (my birthday is in July), but it was worth the wait!

I ended up making two boxes because I loved it so much and wanted two different types of ingredients. I can't remember each ingredient we put in our soaps but between the three some of the ingredients are:
  • Saffron
  • Chili powder
  • Indigo
  • Calendula
  • Lavendar
  • Poppy Seeds
  • Mint
  • Rosemary/Basil essential oil
  • Citrus essential oil
  • Lemon essential oil
There's a few more and I'm just forgetting which ones so instead of making it up, I'll just stop at that. Our base was coconut oil and olive oil.

It was so much fun and will be ready November 7th, four weeks after we made them =) Some of you may be getting them as Christmas gifts ;)



Lucas cutting his soap


My first soap




Can't wait to use them!!!

1 comment:

  1. lovely !!!!could you plz share the tutorial, i would like to give a try

    ReplyDelete