Courtesy of my awesome neighbor and friend, I have a new easy and health snack I want to share. The other day, we had a dinner party and she brought kale chips. They were a huge hit and absolutely delish!
So when she came to my craft day on Sunday, I went ahead and made them with her direction =).
Here's how easy it is to make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash kale and put on a flat baking pan
3. Add EVOO, Himalayan salt (or sea salt), black pepper, fresh chopped garlic, and mix together with your hands.
4. Place in oven for 10 minutes and then turn the kale over
5. Cook for another 5-10 minutes until crispy. Optional: Add a little lemon juice
6. Eat and enjoy!