Since I can't, I'll give you the recipe so you can make this delectable cookie yourself.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of Smart Balance EVOO butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 3 cups of uncooked rolled oats
- 1 cup of raisins
2. In a large bowl, mix softened butter and sugar until creamy. Add in egg and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into mix. Stir well. Stir in the oats and raisins.
4. Drop the dough in tablespoons onto a pan. Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Take out and cool.
5. Eat and enjoy the most delicious cookies ever!!!