The Mediterranean Diet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, yoyo dieting is one of the worst things you can do for your body. Women usually do between 8-10 diets in their life. What does that do? Ruin your metabolism. What's more is that when we say the word "diet" people automatically think weight loss program. Well diet is really just an eating lifestyle, not a temporary fix to lose weight only to then gain it back plus a little more.

I'm surprised I haven't recommended the book that changed my eating habits sooner. It's one of my favorite books that led me to change my way of eating to a healthier one: the way Jesus ate. 


"What Would Jesus Eat?" by Dr. Don Colbert has been such a motivation and a wonderful teaching instrument to help people understand what it is we are putting in our bodies and why we should eat certain foods. One of the best diets: Mediterranean Diet.

It's NOT hard and it tastes delicious. Most of the recipes I've posted are part of it (that I made up myself just using the right ingredients). There's no designated recipes, there's no counting points, there's no focus on just carbs, there's definitely no fat free foods involved or low fat anythings, it's just REAL food that's amazing! The foundation: Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

This really is a must read, regardless your religion. This book contains basic fundamentals to health, nutrition, vitality and living a full and healthy life!

Here's to your healthstyle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment