How to make sushi.

Step 1: Lay out your Sushi Nori (Seaweed)

Step 2: Flatten cooked short-grained rice on seaweed making sure that you leave one inch on top and bottom.
Step 3: Lay on rice either avocado, salmon, or whatever your sushi choice may be, as shown above
Step 4: Begin to roll the sushi tightly. You may also purchase the sushi mat (but I use my hands)
Step 5: Water the top inch to help it stick when you roll it shut.
Step 6: Cut sushi roll in half
Step 7: Follow by cutting smaller slices as you like (I cut them into 6 even slices)
Step 8: It won't be perfect, but it tastes wonderful!
For a list of all ingredients click here. You can add Bragg's Amino Liquid in a separate small bowl. It tastes just like soy sauce. For this particular meal, I had leftover salmon and rice so I made a separate plate for us with steamed broccoli.
Then I finished it off by making a wonderfully colorful salad with spinach, beets (leaves, root, and stem), watercress, carrots, onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, craisins, apple cider vinegar, evoo, and lots of love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment