***NEW Non-Toxic beauty line***

Most of you know how passionate I am about holistic nutrition and health. I have spoken to many of you about this subject and through my blog, recommended many brands of products I've used. I've never been more excited about any brand than I am about Ava Anderson a Non-Toxic beauty and skin care line. There are so many great products available for the whole family!

There are no chemicals, carcinogens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, triclosan, sulfates, PEG's or other contaminants. THAT'S AMAZING!!!

This is a line I represent and am strongly promoting. It takes a lot for me to say that. I would love your support and questions! I will be posting continual articles on this blog about holistic nutrition and add new products from Ava Anderson line as they come. I will be hosting a launch party next week in Winter Park.

If you're out of town, I'd love to speak with you about being part of this groundbreaking company that is going to take off. There's nothing like it out there and it's a great company to join now in its grassroots. Email or call me at 786.390.1521 to get more information about joining Ava Non-Toxic.

You can always place your order online at: http://www.avaandersonnontoxic.com/jenelle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment